For over 20 years, Attorney Todd J. Leonard has been deeply involved in working to foster the spirit of giving, sharing and helping others in need.
Todd has been coaching the Morris County Special Olympics basketball teams for over 20 years and has been honored as Volunteer of the Year by the ARC of Morris County, and the ARC of New Jersey in 2005. He is also proud to be a Platinum Sponsor, Member and Trustee of The 200 Club of Morris County, which supports and honors police officers, first aid squad members, firefighters, the New Jersey State Police, and other first responders and their families.
Todd also launched the Leonard Foundation, whose mission is to support the children, and their families, who are battling pediatric cancer, and those in need of food and assistance, women’s shelters, and other important social services. The Foundation also proudly supports those fighting pancreatic cancer.
To further foster the spirit of sharing and giving back in Morris County and other communities, Leonard has launched a weekly podcast, "The Todd Leonard Show,” that features members of the community who volunteer their time and talents to give back.
Guests on the Todd Leonard Show have featured the Morris County Special Olympic coaches, and representatives who support the Interfaith Food Pantry, the Salvation Army, the Angel Flight program, the Remote Area Medical Clinic Volunteer Corps, the Kindness for Christopher movement, the Mendham Boro Fire Department, the New Jersey State Federation of Women’s Clubs, Rockaway-Denville Chapter, the Roxbury Rotary Club, Deidre’s House, Billy’s Baseballs, Operation Jersey Cares, Daytop Village, Hands up for Haiti, Mallory’s Army, Launching Point, Hearts of Hope, St. Luke’s Special Needs Ministry, Healing the Children, and more.
Todd feels it’s crucial to give back to the community and help others in need. We hope that you tune in to listen to members of the community who share their uplifting and inspirational stories.
For Todd Leonard, it is all about community, and he would be thrilled if others joined him on his journey to share the best of themselves with others.
We are proud to support the following charities and organizations:
HEALTH, MEDICAL & NATIONAL
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- American Cancer Society
- Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital
- Tesori Family Foundation
- Goryeb Children’s Hospital
- “Caddy for a Cure” Charity
- V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Daytop Village, Inc.
- Precious Jules Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Chai Lifeline
- Marty Lyons Foundation
- FORCE – Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered
- Roxbury, NJ Food Pantry
- Market Street Mission, Morristown
- Homeless Solutions, Morris County
- Hope House, a Division of Catholic Family & Community Services
- Roxbury Social Services
- Weequahic High School Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
- Long Valley Community Assistance Program
- Deirdre's House
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Morris and Sussex Counties
- Denville Police Athletic League (PAL) Basketball Teams
- Hub Soccer of Denville
- Roxbury Soccer Club
- Denville Girls Softball
- Parsippany PAL Basketball
- Mt. Olive Baseball & Softball Assn.
- Morris United Soccer Club
- Denville Boys Baseball
- MOHOHA Hockey
POLICE & LAW ENFORCEMENT
- The 200 Club of Morris County: Platinum Sponsor, Member and Trustee
- Roxbury Twp. PBA Local #311
- Denville PBA Local #142
- Mendham Twp. PBA