Paul G. Paravati, Esq
Paul G. Paravati, Esq., is a trial attorney with over a decade of experience who has worked tirelessly to represent injured plaintiffs in a variety of practice areas. They include: car and trucking accidents, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Paravati also has significant experience in handling cases involving the conscientious employee protection act (CEPA), municipal court, landlord-tenant matters, and prisoner rights. He has a number of significant verdicts, including a $1,500,000 award in Bergen County. He has also devoted his legal career to protecting workers’ rights and has handled hundreds of workers’ compensation cases from inception to a successful conclusion.
- New Jersey, 2006
- New York, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court of New York, Eastern District
- The College of New Jersey, B.A. 2001
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Essex County Bar Association
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)