New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney Near Morristown Medical Center
Have you or a loved one been getting medical treatment at Morristown Medical Center? Have you been seriously injured in a slip and fall accident, a car crash, a truck accident, had an illness misdiagnosed or been involved in a pedestrian accident?
Call the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm first to get your free consultation. Many people involved in accidents tend to call insurance companies first, but before you can make a truly informed decision about what you need to do after your accident, you first need to know what your legal rights are.
It is crucial to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer to find out about obtaining fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. There is never a fee unless we obtain a recovery or win your case.
Morristown Medical Center Location
Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey was founded in 1892. It is part of the Atlantic Health System and considered to be Morristown’s largest employer with 5,500 employees.
Morristown Medical Center is also a Level I Regional Trauma Center, where those seriously injured in accidents are often taken for the diagnosis and treatment of life-threatening injuries. It is also a Level III Regional Perinatal Center.
The hospital is located at 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, New Jersey, which is located near the hheadquarters for the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm at 3010 Route 10 West, Denville, New Jersey.
Morristown Medical Center’s, Clinical Quality Safety Records
These records are provided by healthgrades.com.
- Morristown Medical Center has received numerous hospital quality awards including: American’s 50 Best Hospital Award in 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for 2016, 2017 and 2018; as well as, the Women’s Health Excellence Award in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Morristown Medical Center has also received numerous clinical quality awards, such as: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award in 2016, 2017 and 2018; the America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award in 2016, 2017 and 2018; the America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award, 2016, 2017 and 2018; Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award, 2017 and 2018; the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award in 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Critical Care Excellence Award for 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Pulmonary Care Excellence Award for 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award in 2017; the Labor and Delivery Excellence Award in 2017; the Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award in 2017; and the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award for 2016.
- Morristown Medical Center has had five incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Total knee replacement: Total knee replacement surgery involves the removal of a diseased or injured knee joint and replacing it with an artificial one. The percentage of complications in this area is ranked at 3.72 percent. The hospital has a five start rating for this procedure. In fact the predicted national percentage of complications is at 5.85 percent. These statistics were based on 1,907 cases.
- Total hip replacement: Total hip replacement surgery involves the removal and replacement of a diseased or injured hip joint with an artificial one. This hospital received a five star rating in this area. The percentage of complications for hip replacement surgery is at 2.53 percent with a predicated national percentage rate of 4.93 percent. These percentages were calculated on the basis of 1,461 cases.
- Prostate removal surgery: Prostate removal surgery involves the removal of part or the entire prostate to treat cancer or an enlarged prostate. The percentage of complication resulting from this procedure is ranked at 16.98 percent. This ranks higher than the predicted national percentage of complications which is at 10.25 percent. The hospital received a one star rating in this area.
Morristown Medical Center Reviews
Yelp: Users give Morristown Medical Center 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Morristown Medical Center 3.5 out of 5 stars.