New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney Near Newton Medical Center, Newton
Are you or your loved one being treated at Newton Medical Center? Have you been seriously injured due to a drunk or distracted driver, sustained injuries in a car accident, been injured as a result of a dangerous drug or defective product, or hurt in an accident involving a truck driver?
It is important to contact the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm to inquire about your case and how to proceed with a personal injury lawsuit, in order to protect your rights. Call for your free consultation to find out just what your legal rights are and how you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries. Although many people involved in accidents usually call insurance companies first, you need to know what your legal rights are, what to expect and how to proceed with a personal injury claim.
It is crucial to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer to find out about obtaining fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. There is never a fee unless we obtain a recovery or win your case.
Newton Medical Center Location
Newton Medical Center, is a short-term, fully accredited, 146-bed acute care, not-for-profit hospital, serving over 250,000 people in Warren and Sussex counties in New Jersey, Pike County in Pennsylvania and southern Orange County in New York. The Emergency Department handles 30,500 patients yearly.
The Newton Medical Center is on 175 High Street, Newton, New Jersey, conveniently located near the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm’s Headquarters at 3010 Route 10 West, Denville, New Jersey.
Newton Medical Center Clinical Quality Safety Record with data provided by healthgrades.com:
- Newton Medical Center, has received hospital quality awards in the following areas: General Surgery Excellence Award in 2018 and Pulmonary Care Excellence Award in 2016.
- Newton Medical Center has had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Appendectomy: Appendectomy is a surgical removal of the appendix if inflamed or infected. The complication rate for this surgery falls at 12.32 percent this is slightly above the national appendectomy complication rate that comes in at 12.01 percent. The hospital received three out of five stars in this niche. These statistics are based on 138 cases.
- Heart failure: Heart failure occurs when your heart is damaged and too weak to pump enough oxygen-rich blood to the body. The mortality rate for heart failure at the Newtown Medical Center is at 2.1 percent. This percentage is based on 218 cases. The hospital’s mortality rate is below the national average of 3.99 percent. The hospital has received a five star rating in this area.
- Pulmonary embolism: Pulmonary embolism is a blockage in an artery in the lungs. The mortality rate in Newton Medical Center is 2.82 percent with the predicted death rate at 2.6 percent. The hospital received a three star rating, in keeping within the national average. The percentages are based on 71 cases.
- Pancreatitis: Pancreatitis is the inflammation of the pancreas, a digestive system gland behind the stomach. The mortality rate for this surgery at Newton Medical is at zero percent as compared to the national average of 3.57 percent. The hospital received a 3 star rating for this procedure.
Newton Medical Center Reviews
- Yelp: Users give Newton Medical Center 2 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Newton Medical Center 3.1 out of 5 stars.