New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney Near Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Hackettstown
Have you or your loved one been getting medical treatment at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center in Hackettstown, New Jersey? Have you been seriously injured in a slip and fall accident, a car crash, a truck accident, motorcycle accident, been the victim of medical malpractice, sustained a traumatic brain injury, had an illness misdiagnosed or were injured on the job?
Call the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm first to get your free consultation. Many people involved in accidents tend to call insurance companies first, but before you can make a truly informed decision about what you need to do after your accident, you need to know what your legal rights are.
It is crucial to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer to find out about obtaining fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. There is never a fee unless we obtain a recovery or win your case.
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center Location
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, offers services in cancer care, emergency care, heart care and health, orthopedics, physical rehabilitation, advanced diagnostic imaging, lab/pathology, sleep medicine, stroke care, wound care and pulmonary services. The medical center also provides services in ambulance and transport, counseling/addiction, home care, medical services, primary stroke, T.C. kids, therapy center and surgical services.
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, formerly called Hackettstown Community Hospital, was founded in 1973. It changed its name in 1982. The Medical Center is located at 651 Willow Grove St, Hackettstown New Jersey, conveniently located near the Headquarters of the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm, located on 3010 Route 10 West, Denville, New Jersey.
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Clinical Quality Safety Record with data provided by healthgrades.com:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center has had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Stroke: Stroke is a life-threatening condition caused by disruption of blood flow and oxygen to the brain. The percentage of deaths from stroke ranks as expected at 2.7 percent, with the expected mortality rate standing at 2.51 percent. The percentages are based on 111 cases.
- Total knee replacement: Total knee replacement surgery removes a diseased knee joint replacing it with an artificial one. Complications arising from this surgery are ranked at 10.61 percent, which places worse than the national average. The expected rate of complications nationally is 6.8 percent. These percentages are based on 132 cases.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD): COPD are serous lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema and chronic obstructive asthma. The hospital’s mortality rate for these diseases is ranked at three out of five stars, which is as expected when compared to national averages. The mortality rate at the hospital is at 1.67 percent compared with the expected mortality rate of 1.13 percent. These percentages were based on 180 cases.
- Hysterectomy: Hysterectomy is a surgery to remove a woman’s uterus. The complication rate for this surgery at the Hackettstown Medical Center is as expected at 2.22 percent. The predicted national rate of complications is at 6.41 percent. The hospital has a three out of five star ranking. These statistics are based on 259 cases nationally.
- Sepsis: This serious infection spreads through the bloodstream resulting in potentially life-threatening inflammation throughout the body. The mortality rate of this infection at the medical center falls at 9.38 percent, a little higher than the predicted national average of 8.06 percent. The medical center received a three out of five star rating. The statistics were based on 629 cases.
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center Reviews
Yelp: Users give Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, 1.5 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, 2.8 out of 5 stars.