New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney near Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
Have you, or has a loved one been receiving medical treatment at Clara Maass Medical Center? Have you been the victim of medical malpractice, a missed diagnosis or failure to diagnose an illness, been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, or accident involving an 18-wheeler?
Call the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm to obtain a free consultation if you have been seriously injured in an accident. Although many people involved in accidents usually call insurance companies first, you need to know what your legal rights are, what to expect and how to proceed with a personal injury claim.
It is important to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer to find out about obtaining fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. There’s never a fee unless we obtain a recovery or win your case.
Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville Location
Clara Maass Medical Center, founded in 1868, is located in Belleville, Essex County, New Jersey and is a part of RWJ Barnabas Health Inc. Its original name was the Newark German Hospital, renamed to Clara Maass, for a former nurse who became the hospital’s head nurse. It is located at: 1 Clara Maass Drive, Belleville, New Jersey, which is about 5 miles from the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm. The Headquarters of the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm is located on 3010 Route 10 West, Denville, New Jersey.
Clara Maass Medical Center’s, Clinical Quality Safety Record with data provided by heathgrades.com:
- Clara Maass Medical Center has received three awards, five times since 2016. In 2016 and 2017, they received the Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award for superior outcomes during and after childbirth, and for surgeries required for conditions of the female reproductive system. In 2016 and 2017, they were awarded the Labor and Delivery Excellence Award for having a lower risk of experiencing complications during birth. In 2018 Clara Maass Medical Center was awarded the Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award for superior outcomes with a lower risk of complications.
- Heart attack: The mortality rate for heart attack related procedures falls at 6.65 percent, which is lower than the predicted death rate of 6.99 percent. The hospital received three out of five stars in this area. These statistics were based on 361 cases.
- Sepsis: Sepsis is a serious infection that spreads through the bloodstream resulting in potentially life-threatening inflammation throughout the body. The death rate for this condition was rated at one out of five stars. The hospital falls at a complication rate of 23.33 percent, with the predicated mortality rate at 19.08 percent. The percentages were based on 853 cases.
- Hip fracture treatment: Hip fracture treatment is a surgical repair of the upper part of the thighbone that fits into the hip socket. Clara Maass received a five star rating in this area. The complication rating of this procedure sits at 15.38 percent, which is much lower than the predicated average rate of 23.51 percent.
- Carotid surgery: Carotid surgery procedures treat diseases and injuries in carotid arteries in the neck. The complication rating for this procedure has a three out of five star rating. The complication rating ranks at 7.27 percent, several points lower than the predicted complication rate of 10.89 percent. These percentages are based on 141 cases.
- Gallbladder removal surgery: Gallbladder removal surgery, also known as cholecystectomy, is the surgical removal of the gallbladder due to gallstones. The complication rating for this procedure ranks at 13.76 percent compared to a predicted complication rating of 18.65 percent. These percentages were based on 189 cases.
Clara Maass Medical Center’s Reviews
Yelp: Users give Clara Maass Medical Center 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Clara Maass Medical Center 2.5 out of 5 stars.