New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney Near Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark
Are you, or a member of your family, receiving medical treatment at Beth Israel Medical Center? Have you been seriously injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, a truck accident, motorcycle accident, been the victim of medical malpractice, sustained a traumatic brain injury, had an illness misdiagnosed or were injured on the job?
Although you may feel it is imperative to contact an insurance company about your situation, instead make your first call to the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm to obtain a free consultation. It is important to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer in order to obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. There is never a fee unless we obtain a recovery or win your case.
Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark Location
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, previously Newark Beth Israel Hospital, is the largest hospital in Newark, New Jersey and it is located at 201 Lyons Ave, Newark, New Jersey, which is about 4 miles from the headquarters for the Todd J. Leonard Law Firm located at 3010 Route 10 West, Denville, New Jersey.
Beth Israel Medical Center, Clinical Quality Safety Record is provided by healthgrades.com:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center has received clinical excellence quality awards in the areas of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, Coronary Intervention and Prostate surgery.
- Stroke: Life threatening stroke received a three-star rating, which means as expected. The actual percentage of in hospital mortality is 3.06 percent, slightly higher than the predicted rate of 2.15 percent. These percentages are based on 327 cases.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: The resection or replacement abdominal aorta, received a three-star rating. The complications for this procedure were ranked as 12.5 percent with the national average coming in at 15.74 percent. The predicted averages are 8.47 percent and 15.75 percent.
- Total knee replacement: Knee replacement surgeries received a three-star rating with the actual complications rated at 3.95 percent and the predicted rate of complications at 5.12 percent. The national average, based on 400 cases, was also rated as three-star with the actual rate of complications ranking at 5.76 percent and the actual rate of complications ranking at 5.78 percent.
- Pulmonary embolism: A pulmonary embolism is a blockage in an artery in the lungs. Beth Israel received a three-star rating, which means as expected, relating to in-hospital mortality at 6.02 percent and a predicted mortality rate of 5.58 percent. The percentages are based on 83 cases.
- Esophageal/stomach surgeries: Stomach surgeries correct problems of the esophagus and stomach, including bleeding and ulcers. Based on 163 cases, the mortality rate at this hospital was given a three-star rating. The actual mortality rate was ranked at 5.52 percent, just slightly higher than the predicted rate of 3.63 percent.
Beth Israel Medical Centre Reviews
Yelp: Users give Beth Israel Medical Center 2 out of 5 star rating
Google: Users give Beth Israel Medical Center 3 out of 5 star rating