I was hit by an Uber driver. What do I do now?
Over 30 years of experience. Over $100 million recovered for clients.
I was hit by an Uber driver. What do I do now?
If you were hit by an Uber driver, there are several things you should do. This FAQ assumes that you are not currently at the accident scene. But if you are, make sure to call 911. If you were hit by an Uber driver and you were injured in the crash, as stated previously, seek medical treatment immediately. When you are well enough, it is important to contact a New Jersey car accident lawyer who has experience with car accidents involving ride-sharing companies, such as Uber. As of 2017, New Jersey has new laws for Uber to follow. The new laws outline what kind of insurance Uber drivers need to have on their vehicles. If you were injured by the negligence of an Uber driver, you should not negotiate with Uber by yourself. Uber and the insurance companies will have a team of lawyers and adjusters to make sure you get paid the least amount possible for your injuries. Therefore, it is in your best interest to have an experienced Uber accident attorney on your side fighting for your rights.
An Uber accident lawyer will be able to investigate the collision and interview witnesses. Your lawyer will make sure that your property damage is paid, as well as any unpaid medical bills. Also, our lawyers will make sure that you will be paid for any lost wages you might have due to the injury making you unable to work. Lastly, an experienced Uber accident lawyer will be able to value your pain and suffering and negotiate with the insurance companies to ensure you are paid a fair amount for your pain and suffering.
When meeting with a lawyer at our firm, the consultation is free. In fact, there is never a fee unless you win. Therefore, you will not have to pay a thing in order to get your questions answered. Also, you will not have to pay the attorney anything until they recover a fair amount for your injuries.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Be Paid For Lost Wages Due To Being Unable To Work?
- Can I File A Lawsuit For Respiratory Illnesses Due To A Toxic Spill?
- Can I Get My Medical Bills Paid if Injured?
- Can I Receive Compensation?
- Do I Need To Hire An Attorney?
- Do I Need to Speak With A Doctor?
- Do I sue the Uber driver if they hit me?
- Does Uber’s insurance cover the accident or does the driver’s personal insurance?
- How Long Do I Have to File For A Personal Injury Claim?
- How Long Will My Personal Injury Case Take?
- How Much Can I Receive For My Injuries?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire Todd J. Leonard Law Firm?
- How Will The Police or Accident Report Affect My Case?
- I was hit by a Lyft driver who was on the clock when he hit me. Does Lyft’s insurance cover the accident or the driver’s personal insurance?
- I was hit by a Lyft driver. What do I do now?
- I was hit by an Uber driver, however, he wasn’t on the clock when he hit me. Does Uber’s insurance cover the accident?
- I was hit by an Uber driver. What do I do now?
- I was in an accident with a Lyft driver, what do I do?
- I was in an accident with an Uber driver, what do I do?
- I’m a Lyft driver and another vehicle crashed into my car. What do I do?
- I’m a pedestrian who was hit by an Uber driver, what should I do?
- I’m an Uber driver and another vehicle crashed into my car. What do I do?
- If I Was Hurt At Work, Can I Still Receive Compensation?
- If I was injured in an accident involving an Uber driver, who is my lawsuit going after if I sue?
- If I’m hit by an Uber driver, how do you determine how much I should get?
- If I’m hit by an Uber driver, what types of damages can I get?
- Is Raiser, LLC actually Uber?
- Should I Settle With The Insurance Company?
- There Is A Possibility That I May Be At Fault or Partially At Fault For The Truck Accident. Will This Affect My Chances Of Receiving Compensation?
- What Is Considered A Commercial Truck Accident?
- What Is The “No-Zone?”
- When the Uber driver does not have a passenger, yet is logged into the Uber app and is looking for passengers, is the insurance coverage different?
- Who Is Liable For My Accident?
- Who Is Liable For My Truck Accident, The Driver or The Trucking Company?
- Who is the lawsuit going after if I sue the driver?
- Why Are Accidents Involving Trucks More Dangerous?
- Will My Case Go To Trial?
A proven track record of success
Request a Free Consultation
Being injured or having a family member injured can have serious and lifelong consequences. We can try to ease the burden. Contact us today to learn more about how our team of experienced New Jersey accident attorneys can support you through these challenging times.