I was hit by a Lyft driver. What do I do now?
Over 30 years of experience. Over $100 million recovered for clients.
I was hit by a Lyft driver. What do I do now?
If you, or a loved one, were hit by a Lyft driver who was negligent and you were injured in that crash, you should seek immediate medical care for your injuries. It is also important to seek guidance from an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney, who can answer all your questions and protect your rights soon after the accident.
You want to speak to an attorney who has vast experience handling car accidents that involve Lyft drivers. The law in New Jersey as it applies to Lyft drivers and other ride-hailing services is different than other states. The lawyer you retain should be highly experienced in dealing with the insurance companies that Lyft utilizes to cover their vehicles, as well as the insurance coverage the Lyft drivers purchased themselves.
The insurance companies that will represent the Lyft driver after an accident, as well as the Lyft company itself, will have a large team of lawyers, adjusters and investigators on their side to make sure you are paid the least amount that is possible for your personal injuries. Therefore, you need an experienced and competent legal team on your side to make sure your claim is valued fairly and to fight to get the maximum compensation for all of your injuries, including your pain and suffering. Our team of experienced Lyft accident lawyers will help get your unpaid medical bills covered, lost wages, as well as money for the pain and suffering you endured from the injury.
Further, hiring an experienced Lyft accident lawyer is free. The initial consultation with the lawyer will be free. Therefore, you can have all of your questions answered and the attorney can explain to you whether you have a good case or not. Also, you do not have to pay any legal fees until and unless the lawyer recovers fair compensation for your injuries from the Lyft insurance companies. Only then, when the case is successfully won or settled, will the lawyer take a percentage of the award.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Be Paid For Lost Wages Due To Being Unable To Work?
- Can I File A Lawsuit For Respiratory Illnesses Due To A Toxic Spill?
- Can I Get My Medical Bills Paid if Injured?
- Can I Receive Compensation?
- Do I Need To Hire An Attorney?
- Do I Need to Speak With A Doctor?
- Do I sue the Uber driver if they hit me?
- Does Uber’s insurance cover the accident or does the driver’s personal insurance?
- How Long Do I Have to File For A Personal Injury Claim?
- How Long Will My Personal Injury Case Take?
- How Much Can I Receive For My Injuries?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire Todd J. Leonard Law Firm?
- How Will The Police or Accident Report Affect My Case?
- I was hit by a Lyft driver who was on the clock when he hit me. Does Lyft’s insurance cover the accident or the driver’s personal insurance?
- I was hit by a Lyft driver. What do I do now?
- I was hit by an Uber driver, however, he wasn’t on the clock when he hit me. Does Uber’s insurance cover the accident?
- I was hit by an Uber driver. What do I do now?
- I was in an accident with a Lyft driver, what do I do?
- I was in an accident with an Uber driver, what do I do?
- I’m a Lyft driver and another vehicle crashed into my car. What do I do?
- I’m a pedestrian who was hit by an Uber driver, what should I do?
- I’m an Uber driver and another vehicle crashed into my car. What do I do?
- If I Was Hurt At Work, Can I Still Receive Compensation?
- If I was injured in an accident involving an Uber driver, who is my lawsuit going after if I sue?
- If I’m hit by an Uber driver, how do you determine how much I should get?
- If I’m hit by an Uber driver, what types of damages can I get?
- Is Raiser, LLC actually Uber?
- Should I Settle With The Insurance Company?
- There Is A Possibility That I May Be At Fault or Partially At Fault For The Truck Accident. Will This Affect My Chances Of Receiving Compensation?
- What Is Considered A Commercial Truck Accident?
- What Is The “No-Zone?”
- When the Uber driver does not have a passenger, yet is logged into the Uber app and is looking for passengers, is the insurance coverage different?
- Who Is Liable For My Accident?
- Who Is Liable For My Truck Accident, The Driver or The Trucking Company?
- Who is the lawsuit going after if I sue the driver?
- Why Are Accidents Involving Trucks More Dangerous?
- Will My Case Go To Trial?
A proven track record of success
Request a Free Consultation
Being injured or having a family member injured can have serious and lifelong consequences. We can try to ease the burden. Contact us today to learn more about how our team of experienced New Jersey accident attorneys can support you through these challenging times.