Arthur J. Timins, Esq., Of Counsel
Arthur J. Timins has dedicated his entire professional career, since his admission to the New Jersey Bar in 1967, to helping his clients in various areas of litigation including personal injury, alternative dispute resolution, appellate practice, arbitration, business litigation, commercial law, contracts, employment law, healthcare, medical staff organization, health law, and probate matters.
- New Jersey, 1967
- Rutgers University, B.A. 1963
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1966
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- Member of the Insurance Law and Employment Sections of the New Jersey Bar Association
- Member of the Health Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the End of Life Task Force of the Bar Association
- Member of the American Society of Medical Association Counsel (A.S.M.A.C.)
- Former Chairman of the Employment Law Counsel
- Former Member of the Corporation Partners Program of the Medical Society of New Jersey (M.S.N.J.)
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Institute of Medicine and Public Health-New Jersey (IOMPH-NJ)
He has routinely lectured on various subjects involving insurance and employment law.
Phone: (973) 920-7900